1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE.
This legal notice regulates the use of the www.alinatur.es website, which makes available to you ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L., provided with CIF B73573610 and address Pol. Ind. Saprelorca, Avd. Francisco Jimenez Sola, Buzón 3, 30817 Lorca, Murcia, España, phone 902103949 email address email@example.com.
The navigation on the website attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user agrees to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice. The user will respond against ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L. or against third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The website and its services are free and open access, however, ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L. conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the previous completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that he communicates to ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L. and will be solely responsible for any inaccurate or false statements that he makes.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L. and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology for terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L., or third parties; as well as impede the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which it provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the computer systems of ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L. or third parties and, if appropriate, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of information from or third parties.
- To supplant the identity of another user, of the public administrations, or of a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the content, unless the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by their respective owners, without being understood as being assigned to the user. of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users accessing this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, as long as the reproduced elements are not later ceded to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they object of any type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners, without the use or access to which the user may be entitled to attribute the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L. and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L. its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink previously must request authorization in writing to ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, as well as to refrain from making false or inaccurate statements or indications about ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L., or including illicit content, contrary to good customs and public order.
ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L. is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available to this website or the actions performed by them.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY..
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without the full guarantee of access to all contents, its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, or its suitability or utility for a specific purpose.
ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages and losses of any nature arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to the has been accessed through the website or services that are offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and the present legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, it is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and own image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L. declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this web is exclusively the one to inform to the user on the existence of other sources susceptible to extend the contents offered by this web site.
4. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity of the web pages included or accessible through the website www.alinatur.es, must send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org properly identifying, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring and under its responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
All notifications and communications between users will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through postal mail, email, or telephone communication. Users should contact ALINATUR PETFOOD S.L.:
- Send by postal mail to the address Pol. Ind. Saprelorca, Avd. Francisco Jimenez Sola, Buzón 3, 30817 Lorca, Murcia, España
- Telephone 902 10 39 49
- Send by mail to the address email@example.com